Hmmm. It’s been a while.
Page and Sound is about to go to version 2.0. What used to be a hobby that I never had time for is about to have some time spent on it. I’ve been building systems in the background, getting my tools together, and getting skilled up. The hype has been getting intense, and now I have the time to do this.
So let’s do this!!
If you are one of the first people to view my site, I have a few things to get out of the way first:
- “Hi Mom.”
- “I’m sorry.”
As exciting as it is to possibly have people reading this, it is also nerve-racking pulling the live lever without things being fully finished. There are quite a few empty rooms in this new house still. Here are some things that are coming up:
- Page and Sound home pages These will be linked by the “page” or “sound” float-up words and the corresponding pieces down a little further. These pages will have examples of my work and other details.
- More blog posts of course.
- A newsletter.
- A better comment system.
- A member area with news, tutorials, and other handy things for current clients.
- Better widgets.
- Lots more good stuff.
But for now, let’s focus on what we do have:
- A working Contact Form.
- An About Page.
- This here Blog.
- My email address scott@pageandsound that is not gmail.
- My spiffy logo up there.
- Obviously my Domain and hosting sorted out, otherwise you wouldn’t be able to read this.
- My main site pages built up with graphics and arranged so that they are good enough, areas that are not ready are hidden and not linked to, and the CSS makes things snappy.
Now there are probably more things I could add to both of these lists. But this gives a pretty good idea of how most sites should be released. You have to decide what the minimum viable product should include before showing it to the world.
And if you’re here looking for someone to help you build a website, let’s get in touch.